Sunday, June 13, 2010

chapter fifteen ;

Two to one, static to the sound of you and I. Undone for the last time, and there this was, hiding at the bottom of your swimming pool some September. I wish I could stay, your lips give you away. Cause I'm feeling like, I might need to be near you, and I feel alright. Say you'll miss me one last time, I'll be strong, but whatever you do, please don't get me rescued..

I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin since I was so antsy. Before I left Toronto I changed into ripped jeans and a white cami. My hair was thrown into a long braid hanging over my shoulder. My feet began to pound step by step as I walked towards the arrival gate. It didn't take long for my weekend bag to come around on the belt. I grabbed it and headed out towards the gate.

My heart rate was going at an uncontrollable speed. It's been too long since I've seen him. It's not been right without him around. I searched around the crowd of unfamiliar faces, and I couldn't see him. But then I heard his voice.

"Ally!"

I slowly turned around, and it was like the red sea had parted or some stupid movie shit. I had a clear lane to run to him.

And run to him, I did.

I dropped my bags when I was only 5 feet from him. He outstretched his arms towards me, and with all the strength I had, I sprung right into his arms. He almost lost his balance and took a few step backwards. My heart was lurching into my throat. I forgot to breathe, my mind forgot to tell my heart to pump blood back into my body. It felt right. The way my body wrapped around his. My legs locked around his waist and he pulled me tighter and tighter against him.

I pulled away from his neck, and his eyes met mine. God, I never felt more alive than I did in that moment. Slowly, I slid off his body, my feet met the floor, my hands wrapped around his neck, this moment didn't want to end. I snuggled my nose against his before I crashed my mouth into his. Nosy ass people started to clap around us, and I wanted them to stop. I wanted a moment alone with him, get on with your lives would you?

I was so overcome with emotion that I started to hysterically cry as he let me go. He used the pad of his thumb to wipe the tears that began to form. I collided into his chest again, my arms fit snugly around his stomach.

"I'm so sorry .."

"Don't be."

I smiled before he pulled my lips into another kiss. The sparks were flying above my head. I didn't take my arms away from his stomach. It just felt right.

"I just can't believe that you came here so quick."

I cupped the side of his face. "I know, me neither."

"I missed you."

He pulled me into a hug again and my nose caught his cologne. The one I smelt the night we met. It brought back some incredible memories for me, then some I wish never happened. I shook my head to get rid of the negativity out of my mind. It seriously felt like forever since I've touched him.

"I missed you too .."

Patrick cleared his throat and looked at the both of us. He looked grossed out. "Kay, we get it, you missed each other. You love each other. You're both sorry. Everyone is happy and I shit fucking rainbows, can we get the fuck out of here?"

I rolled my eyes, "Nice to see you too, Patrick."

"Oh, hi, Ally. How are you?"

"Perfect." I beamed.

"Good now c'mon. It smells like Burish's gym bag in here."

"Hmm, I thought that was you." I chuckled.

Everyone laughed, that's when I noticed Jon, Duncs and even Sidney Crosby was standing behind Brent. Oh my god, Sidney fucking Crosby was a foot from me. Kay, Ally, breathe. He's a person too.

"Oh har-har." Patrick huffed walking by me.

"Bite me sharp"

"Fuck your mother." He scolded back.

I shook my head as all of them left, but Brent and I were still standing in front of each other. I just couldn't peel my eyes away from his. For some reason, in this moment, I could not get enough of his kisses. I took his bottom lip with my teeth before his mouth covered my upper lip. God, we needed to get out here.

My hand rode up his neck and gripped onto his hair as I whispered in his ear, "you better not have a roomate."

The low vibration of his voice was felt against my cheek. "And why's that?"

"I think you know."

"Well, I was rooming with Dunc, but, I think we can make some arrangements for our own room."

I smirked, "well you better."

He grew serious, and his eyes wandered around before he whispered, "are you sure about this?"

"Mhmm"

There was a jump in his movement as he grabbed my bags, the smile wouldn't leave my face. We left the airport, my hand wrapped around his forearm. What did I tell you, he was intoxicating, frustrating, and mine again. This time, I wasn't letting go.

6 comments:

  1. I finally had time to catch up on this story and absolutely love it! I'm really glad she stopped lying to herself and realized its always been Brent. They are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. someones about to get it on. those two are way to cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this chapter is sweet and cute. I love this story so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bam chicka wah wah!!!
    haha love it ally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOD I LOVED IT!!! I lmao at Sharpie!! Uh oh Brent's getting booty lo MORE MORE MOREl

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww!!! hahah love it! cute perfect movie scene!

    ReplyDelete